Happy New Year! Best wishes to all families for a healthy and happy 2015!
We do not have school this coming Sunday 1/4. The school will resume on 1/11.
– Spring Registration
For all current in-school students, the “change class” period will start on 1/4. Please check the registration procedure link for details:
– New Class
Upon the request from many parents, NCLS will open a new Chinese YoYo class (抖空竹）in 2015 spring semester from 12:30 – 1:45 pm at classroom 222. The fee is $145. The teacher will be Ms. Wangju Chen (陈望菊老师) . For 2015 spring semester, this class won’t be in school register system. You can either send email to email@example.com or come to the library to register this new class. We will have 10 spots for this class. The first ten students register and paid will get the spots.
– IT Admin Staff Recruit
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT admin staff who can support our school’s IT needs. Here are some qualifications we are looking for:
* Perl programming experience
* Web programming experience
* General web technology and protocol knowledge
* Experience dealing with hosting sites and using control panel to manage a hosted web site
* MySQL programming experience
* MySQL administration experience
* PHP knowledge
* WordPress blog administration and usage experience
* Experience integrating with online payment system a plus
If anyone has the above experience and is willing to join NCLS admin team to serve our community, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the library and talk to us.
– School Journal for December 2014:
Ling and Li