1. Election in Lexington
Dr. Weidong Wang, former NCLS Principal and Chairman of Board, is running for Lexington Housing Authority and Town Meeting Member in Lexington’s town election. He is the first Chinese American to run for town-wide position in Lexington. Tomorrow, 3/6, is the day for voting. We encourage every Lexington resident who can vote to go out, exercise your voting right, and vote.
2. Fundraising Dance Party Announcement
Dear parents and teachers,
The NCLS support China education project fundraising event – Dance Party
When: Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Where: Gasson Hall, Boston College
Chestnut Hill Campus,
140 Commonwealth Ave, Newton, MA 02467.
We welcome all NCLS parents, teachers and your friends to join this meaningful event.
Please see attached file for the fund-raise dance party flyer.
Please also be aware that we are going to have a school wide yard sale on following Sundays – March,18 and 25. The detail will send out soon.
Thanks for your great support!
The Support Education Working Group
3. Fundraising for NCLS Support Education Project
Craft Fair/Yard Sale
(All your support and contribution will be highly appreciated. For details about this project, please visit http://www.newtonchineseschool.org/chinaprojects.php).
· Donate all kinds of gently used, still valuable artistic toys, decorations, paintings, crafts, paper cuts, sculptures, sweaters, wallets, scarf, pottery, electronics, clothes, shoes, children’s books, CDs, sportswear, kitchenware…;
· Come to the fair and buy what you like at a very reasonable price;
· Items for donation should be brought to school cafeteria on the day before 1:30pm;
· Parents on duty or volunteers will help with donation sale;
· Unsold items will go to Charities such as the Big Brothers/ Big Sisters Foundation;
· Raised funds will go to the Support Education Project;
· All NCLS members (teachers, teaching assistants, staff, parents, students)
· F.A Day Middle School Cafeteria, NCLS.
March 18th and March 25th 2012, Sundays, 1:30-5:00
捐贈各種使用过的，但仍然有價值的藝術玩具，裝飾品，繪畫，工藝品，剪紙，雕塑，毛衣，錢包，圍，陶器，電子產品，衣服，鞋，玩具，兒童書籍，光碟，廚房用品，運動用品, 兒童書籍，錄像帶, 或其他。
请将捐赠物标上你的估价，送到NCLS cafeteria, 有我们工作人员卖出去。所得额全部交NCLS支教组。未售出的東西去慈善機構。