The whole school teacher’s meeting will be on this Sunday, 6/12, 2:30 – 3:00 pm, at room 222. The meeting will start at prompt 2:30 pm. Please coordinate with your TA and attend the meeting.
The meeting agenda:
1. Summary of 2015 – 2016 school year (5 mins, Li Lai)
2. Update school operation guidelines (10 mins, Yongqi Deng, board Chair)
-new teacher recruiting;
-new principal and admin term
-introduce new Principal
3. Update the preparation for new school year and introduction of new vice principal (5 mins, Ming Xia);
4. New vice principal speech (5 mins;)
5. Open discussions (5 mins, all);
6/12 will be a very busy day, in addition to Chinese final and teacher’s meeting, PCC is going to distribute the textbooks to all paid students. Please send the email to your class parents and ask all students to sign the book pick up sheet by themselves, after that, please bring the signed book pick up sheet and remaining textbooks to Guanghua.
If you need to reimburse your expenses, please do it as early as possible. The last school day will be on 6/19.
– Registration Procedure for 2016 Fall Semester
Registration for Fall 2016 semester is still on and moved into the 3rd period, “Open Registration” Period: 00:01 AM 6/6/2016 – 11:59 PM of 9/25/2016, the registration opens to all students including new students and new K-graders.
Here is this week’s parent newsletter: http://blog.newtonchineseschool.org/
Li and Ming