|Test Name||Jan 28, 2012||May 5, 2012||Jun 2, 2012|
- Offered in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, May and June
- Calculator use not permitted
- Problem solving requires simple numerical calculations
- Measurements are expressed in the metric system
- A periodic table is provided on the test
A periodic table indicating the atomic numbers and masses of elements is provided
The teaching plan (starting from Jan 08, 2012) –
This class assumes that the students will take SAT test on June 02, 2012.
There are total 17 Sunday classes remain before June 02.
9 chapters remain to be studied in Kaplan SAT Chemistry book. I plan to complete teaching of the remaining chapters by the end of March.
Test Practices –
We will do three practice tests in The Princeton Review book in April, one test per Sunday class, 04/01, 04/22, 04/29. (There are no school on 04/08, 04/15)
We will do three practice tests in Kaplan book in May, one test per Sunday class, (05/06, 05/13, 05/20. (There is no school on 05/27)
SAT Test –
June 02, 2012.