More than 20 years of experience in Chinese schools for service and teacher. Expert at training on working with gifted students, either students who are underachievers or need an extra challenge to State Math competition level. My teach method is dedicated to bring challenging mathematics materials to students. The goal is to encourage student interest and confidence in mathematics through solving problems. The main focus will builds student’s problem-solving/techniques skills, promotes logical thinking and students’ analytical abilities through multiple-choice questions/competition problems.
- Math Teacher, Art Teacher, Chess Teacher, Vice Principal for four consecutive terms at Southeastern CT Chinese school, Groton, CT 08/1998-06/2010
- Math Teacher at Southern Connecticut Chinese School, New Haven, CT 08/2008-06/2010
- Math Teacher at Xilin North Shore Chinese School, Skokie, IL 08/2011-06/2015
- Math Teacher at Cambridge Center for Chinese Culture, Waltham, MA 08/2015-06/2017
- Math Teacher at Newton Chinese Language School, Newton, MA 08/2016-present